Friday, December 23, 2011

SEASON'S GREETINGS!!!


Dear students & readers of this blog,

First of all, I'd like to thank those who came to our mini-Christmas parties in class. I know it is too strong a temptation to stay at home when Christmas is so close and we have to go to class, but you came, willing to sing and celebrate. THANKS!!!

As for the rest, may you all have a wonderful Christmas season, and a plentiful and  eventful New Year 2012. My best wishes for all.



MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!!

3 comments:

Marian Paiva said...

Thanks to you teacher!
It was a great party!
I`m looking forward the next one!
Best wishes for 2012

Leticia said...

Thanks to YOU for coming!!!! I'm looking forward to tasting that cake of yours. It was a cake, wasn't it? ;) My best wishes for the new year to you too!

Marian Paiva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.