Thursday, December 15, 2011

3 things I learned while my plane crashed

Ric Elias was sitting in seat 1D of U.S. Airways Flight 1549 on January 15, 2009 headed to Charlotte, North Carolina, when a flock of Canadian geese collided with the jet, sending the engine into a ball of flames.
We of course know that Capt. Chelsey "Sully" Sullenberger heroically  took the plane down into the Hudson River in what would be lated referred to as "The Miracle on the Hudson".

As Elias recovered from this near-death experience, he realised that some things in his life had to change. (source: http://www.inc.com/)

I have been sent this video by a dear friend of mine. I just wanted to share it with you. Thanks, Enrique!!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Enrique GB said...

Your welcome, my dearest. But the thanks should be given to you. I've just echoed your post of the news and gave the original link.
And it's worth a look.

Conchi said...

I love the sense of humor of this man. They are wise advices that everybody should listening.

Leticia said...

Love to read you again, Conchi. I hope you're doing fine over there. Tell everyone I miss them!!!

Leticia said...

It is indeed, dear Enrique!