Friday, April 29, 2011

Ready for the Royal Wedding of the year?

The event of the year in the UK is finally coming along. At this same hour, Prince William & Kate Middleton will be celebrating a state dinner with their guests and spending their last hours as single people. Probably when you read this, they will already be man and wife. And on such important occasion, bearing in mind that we are fans of "All Things British" and we just LOVE happy endings, we had to be there. Why can't we practise our English while witnessing THE event? Let's take a break of so much football and speak about something else. Surely, even if you don't care at all about it, you've got something to say.

If you're planning to watch the wedding, why not watching it in English? Watch in live on bbc.co.uk

Other than that, here you can check:


Play the Royal Wedding game: take the William & Kate challenge!


Maybe YOU want to have your say on this. What do you think? Are you going to watch the wedding? Are you a royal wedding fan? Do you enjoy get-togethers with your family and friends to comment on the ceremony and guests' attires? You couldn't care less about it? Do you think events like this are ostentatious and unnecessary? WRITE A COMMENT!


After the wedding takes place, we'll update this post! HAVE FUN (...or not)

5 comments:

Conchi said...

Who has not seen the wedding?
I'm not a loyal support a royal wedding, but I'm a bit busybody, and I like see this kind of events when I have enough time to do it.

As everyone says,the couple looked like very natural and comfortable.

Leticia said...

Thanks for the comment, Conchi. You don't have to be a royalist to enjoy watching a royal wedding! It's fun commenting on the ceremony and the protocol and the dresses!
How do you think was the most elegant guest?

Conchi said...

The Guardian said that Letizia's dress was one of the winner , and I agree, it was elegant and sober, but beautiful. And other dress that I liked it is the kate's sister's dress.

Leticia said...

Oooops, I noticed a mistake I made! I ment "who" where I said "how". Sorry about that!
So you liked Princess Letizia's dress? And also Kate's sister's? Some people say she, whose name is Pippa (from Philippa), shouldn't have worn white. Who knows!
I'm not sure who I liked the most, but I'm pretty sure who I liked the least. Prince Andrew's daughters, Beatrice and Eugenie, were HIDEOUS!!!

marysol said...

I could not see all ceremony, but what I like most is seeing the dresses of the guests.
I agree with Conchi, Princess Letizia was the most elegant.
And what about "yellow chicken costume of Queen Elizabeth? For me, horrible.