Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Dear students & readers of this blog,

What would we do without books? Who would we be?

As every year, we celebrate the World Book Day on April 23. Plasencia is going to have its customary Book Fair in the Main Square, to which, of course, you are all invited. 

There will be some specific events addressed to language students. You will find the information below:


Feria del libro from leticiaeoiplasencia

Please take a few minutes to watch the video below. Why can't we like with books? Please watch and read the answers of some secondary school students, and then, write a COMMENT giving your reason. WHY CAN'T YOU LIVE WITHOUT BOOKS?



How will we celebrate it at the school? We'll read!! So next Thursday bring to class a book, a magazine, a poem... we'll read it together.

HAPPY WORLD BOOK DAY!!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

I love to read, because when I read, I live many líes. Piedad.

Montse Kelly said...

I can´t live without books because with them I can go to another places, I can meet fantastic characteres and live fantastic stories.

Unknown said...

Because the books have information for our live.

Leticia said...

Liliana Pons said:

I can't live without reading because I think that " whoever reads, lives longer" . I don't know the author but I think is absolutely true.

Unknown said...

WHY CAN'T YOU LIVE WITHOUT BOOKS?
I couldn’t live without books because they stimulate my imagination. When you read a book you have to visualize everything yourself. You can travel through time and around the world when you open a book.

Unknown said...

I read to understand the world I live in

Leticia said...

Jacobo Martín said:

I love reading because I escape from reality.

Thank you, Jacobo!

Leticia said...

Azucena Hernández Gordo said:


I love to read, I can`t live without books, because with them I can escape from the real world and I get to travel to places I´ve never saw before.

Thanks, Azu!!

Leticia said...

Emma Reyero said:

" BOOKS HELP PEOPLE TO BE MORE INTELLIGENT"

Thanks, Emma!

Leticia said...

Eva Burgoa said:

JUST PAPPER AND INK AND YOU CAN LIVE WHAT YOU WONT

Thank you, Eva!

Pablo GRANADOS said...

I have not been in the jungle o in a war. I´ll never be a spy or Egiptian Pharaoh. But I can fell all those experiences when I read a book.
Pablo

Unknown said...

Because books have the power of moving into a world we sometimes may not want to leave.

Unknown said...

I can't live without books because they help me to be better writer. With them, I know other lifestyles, civilizations, ideas and different opinions that I work on in my short stories

Unknown said...

I like reading, because I know new things and I don´t think in reality.

Leticia said...

Alba Sánchez said:

"If you read books you can drive your life.”

Thanks, Alba!

Leticia said...

Antonio Amores said:

" Let's put a book on your bedside table, It helps you to dream "

Thanks, Antonio!

Leticia said...

Azucena Tovar said:

I like reading books because my imagination flies with its characters.

Thanks, Azucena!

Leticia said...

Loli Pesado said:

I can't live without books because I inmensely enjoy it when my mind and my soul fly around a world that is far away from my daily problems