Monday, October 14, 2013

Breaking barriers: showing the talent of some of our students

Dear students & readers of this blog,

Last year, some students of our school decided to make a short film to participate in a contest promoted by a website which tries to fight against excesive medication of patients. They were awarded de second prize (those alluded, please correct me if I'm wrong!). So they obviously made a good job.

The authors and masterminds of this initiative are in my advanced class this year, and I personally think they did an excellent job. Their film is wonderful and definitely worth watching. So I decided to post their work here, to give you the chance to meet them, and congratulate them if you see them around.

Thanks to Juanjo Alcón, Raúl Rodríguez and Antonio Villafaina (NA2 - group C), for the link.

Enjoy!!


1 comment:

Juanjo Alcón said...

Thank you for showing it in your blog.