Wednesday, May 29, 2013

BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR EXAMS!!!!

Dear students & readers of this blog,

Believe it or not, we've come to the end. It seems like yesterday when we started our classes, and when we met for the first time. Now we've been together for eight months, and the time is come to show what you can do.

This is just a short message to wish you the best of luck on your exams. I know it is easy to say, but you have to do your best to keep cool and try to show what you have learnt and what you can do. I'm sure you'll do it.

As far as I am concerned, and in spite of what it might have seemed at times, I'm really happy to have had you as my students, this year or in the past. I hope to have contributed to your understanding and command of the beautiful English language.

See you soon!

3 comments:

Alberto Franco said...

Showing real affection for your students. This speaks highly of you as a teacher.

Unknown said...

Thanks for all dear teacher! I hope I can pass the exams. we have to grit our teeth. I think we have caught up the level... But all rely on the luck now... I hope to not see you again... Almost in class... You now what I mean.. Best wishes!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your words. We must to grit our teeth and stick to our guns! See you soon