Monday, January 14, 2013

Oscars 2013 - Vote for your favourites

Dear students & readers of this blog,

Once more, Uncle Oscar is visiting us. Next February 24, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences of America will celebrate the 85th edition of its annual awards. Along the following weeks, I will be presenting you with the Nominees in the main categories for you to pick your favourite. In the sidebar you will find a weekly survey. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!

This week, the nominees for BEST ACTRESS IN A SUPPORTING ROLE:

Amy Adams - The Master

                                                       Sally Field - Lincoln





                                     





Anne Hathaway - Les Misérables

                                                                               
                                             Helen Hunt - The Sessions





                         




 




                                        Jacki Weaver - Silver Linings Playbook

2 comments:

Conchi said...

Hi Leticia,
It has been ages since the last time that I wrote something here. I hope you're well. I'm in the last course and I'm very busy at the moment, but tonight I have some free time and I've decided to write a comment about my favorite actress to win the Oscar this year.
Today I've watched a film called Les Misérables and, I would like to vote for Anne Hathaway. I've never been very fan of this actress and neither of musical fimls but I've to recognise that she's made a magnificent role and she deserves to win an Oscar for her role as Fantine. Maybe, I'm not being fair due to the fact that I havent watched the rest of the movies. Nevertheless, to tell you the truth, I love this film. I strongly recommend to everyone. By the way, you can find it in the website that I told you.
Best wishes
Conchi

Leticia said...

Dear Conchi,

How very happy I am to hear from you!!!! I'm so proud that you made it through the different courses at the Language School and that you are about to reach your goal. Oh please, keep me posted!!!!

As for the oscars, I totally agree with you. From what I've heard, she's the favourite to win the award, although, to tell you the truth, Sally Field is also impressive as Lincoln's wife. Anyhow, I also voted for Hathaway. Her Fantine made me cry! So real, so authentic, you could feel her misery and hopelessness. Oh, by the way, I lost the link to the website you recomended me. Can you please remind me which one it was?

Thanks and lots of love from Plasencia! I miss Mairena very much. xxx