Tuesday, September 28, 2010

B1 - Really? You absolutely adore English? SO DO I !!! (agreeing & disagreeing)

So we were talking about weekend activities in class (we've just started our textbook), when this phrase came along: SO DO I. Hmmmm...what's this, exactly?

So far, when we wanted to agree with a positive statement, we have used ME TOO, right? And when we wanted to agree with a negative statement, we used ME NEITHER, yes? And, come to think of it, how can we disagree to something a person tells us?

Okay, let's expand your options a little bit. For some grammar, click HERE.

And now, some practice: practice 1 practice 2 practice 3
Did you find this useful? Yes? SO DID I!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Get in!In practice 1 and 2, my results are 100% correct and in practice 3, 90% :D
Thank you for theese exercises!

Leticia said...

My pleasure, Elena!!

Unknown said...

Thank you!^_^

Ana M M said...

Thank you for the exrecises. They are very useful for me.

Leticia said...

You're welcome, Ana!