Thursday, January 14, 2010

Music is what feelings sound like...Listen and Learn English!!


Attention everyone!!

One of our own, that is, one of the teachers of the English Department, Emi Domínguez, has found and suggested me something that you might find really interesting: a couple of websites where you can learn and practise your English while you listen to music.
If you like music and want to extend your English vocabulary, these might be the websites for you!!!


So what are you waiting for? Click on the people singing below and...dig in!! ENJOY!














REMEMBER: These websites will be permanently available to you on this site through two links under the heading "MISCELLANEA", on the right-handside toolbar. Don't forget it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The idea is fantastic. I love the music and I have an illusion, this is I learn an English song and I knowing what it says.
Thank you very much.